Purchasing Terms and Conditions
1. Supplier notification is required in cases of nonconforming product, including arrangements for SkyQuest Aviation, LLC. approval of supplier nonconforming material.
2. Supplier notification is required for changes in product and/or process definition including, where required, per SkyQuest Aviation, LLC approval.
3. The supplier will flow down to sub-tier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics.
4. Certification(s) of Compliance to all applicable specifications is required if required per customer PO.
5. Right of Entry shall be granted to SkyQuest Aviation, LLC, its customers, and regulatory authorities, to all facilities involved with the order and to all applicable records, for the purpose of monitoring product quality.
6. Records resulting from the processing of this order shall be retained for a minimum of seven (7) years after completion of SkyQuest Aviation, LLC ‘s customer’s contract, or as otherwise required by that customer.
7. Supplier responsible for Lost or Damaged Product
8. AS9100/ISO 9001 Quality Management System or equivalent preferred.
9. To prevent the purchase of counterfeit or suspect/unapproved products and to ensure product identification and tractability, Sky Quest Aviation, LLC will institute controls that include the requirement of Material Certificates of Conformity, and/or other supporting documentation from its suppliers as is appropriate. These requirements may be specified on Sky Quest Aviation, LLC’s Purchase Order or may otherwise be communicated to the supplier.
10. The supplier shall plan, implement, and control the processes needed to assure product safety during the entire product life cycle, as appropriate to the organization and the product.
11. Suppliers shall comply with applicable ethical behavior standards, ensuring proper reporting of non-conformance or defects in products and complying with all laws, and regulations.